Today is a beautiful day! I LOVE all the sunshine, especially after that cold rain. Although I do like a storm every so often. But Utah rain doesn't compare to Tennesse thunderstorms. Back home when it would storm, sometimes I would sit in front of my screen door and just watch and listen to the rain pounding and the thunder ROARING. Yes, I do mean ROARING. Sometime the thunder is so intense that it will rattle the whole house! I am usually a light sleeper, which is funny because I have slept through some very violent thunderstorms in my day. haha. Wedding plans are going great! Number one goal this week is still to get invitations mailed:) But we're on track so we should get them out soon. I've decided I'm going to wear my cousin's wedding dress... it's SO beautiful, and I tried it on and it fit perfectly!! She called me not too long ago to tell me she would love it if I wore it! I'm so excited! It's such a gorgeous dress! I went wedding dress shopping but couldn't find anything that I would bring myself to pay a junk load of money for. So I'm SO thankful to my cousin for letting me borrow her beautiful dress. Things are all falling into place. The Lord is sure helping me alot:)
Also, I ordered a movie off of ebay... Seven Brides for Seven Brothers! Such a classic! I used to watch it with my cousins growing up. Ah, good memories:) I'm so excited to watch it again!

Come up to Rexburg and we will watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers again!! Or I can come to you...whichever.
ReplyDeleteI miss thunder storms in the South. So very much. That is my favorite weather- pounding rain, thunder and lightning. It's the best and I sleep so well during thunder storms. Thanks a bunch--I'm officially homesick! ;) Love you cuz.
I know... at least we can be homesick together:) Oh please lets watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers!!
ReplyDelete