

The next day, my roommates dad came to the rescue by renting us a car! I tell ya, this trip was a huge present from my roommate's parents! So now we have this car. It's Sunday, but the ward we were going to attend didn't start until 2:50pm. So we had some time to kill that morning. We just drove around and explored and . . . got lost . . . alot. I think we pulled mored U turns on this one trip than I have ever pulled in my life! My roommate was the driver, and I was the navigator. And my lack of sense of direction equals getting lost. So mapquest told us the church building was about an eight minute drive from our hotel. Well, about two hours later, we finally made it to church. Yeah that's how lost we got. But all was well because we started heading to church a couple hours early because by this time we had learned about our lack of getting directions right the first time. So we were only a little late to church:)
Monday was our trip to the city of San Fran! Holy cow! Some of the roads there are SUPER steep! On some of them, going up felt like I was ascending to the peek of a roller coaster! It was crazy! We went and saw Coit tower, crossed the Golden Gate Bridge, went to Fisherman's Wharf, got some chocolate at Ghirardelli's, played in the sand and water, went to Chinatown, and more!! It was a really fun trip! After a fun day in San Francisco, we headed back to Oakland, packed up our bags, and were off to the airport once again, this time homebound! It was a fun trip and quite a new experience!
Monday was our trip to the city of San Fran! Holy cow! Some of the roads there are SUPER steep! On some of them, going up felt like I was ascending to the peek of a roller coaster! It was crazy! We went and saw Coit tower, crossed the Golden Gate Bridge, went to Fisherman's Wharf, got some chocolate at Ghirardelli's, played in the sand and water, went to Chinatown, and more!! It was a really fun trip! After a fun day in San Francisco, we headed back to Oakland, packed up our bags, and were off to the airport once again, this time homebound! It was a fun trip and quite a new experience!







Wow! How fun! Isn't San Fran beautiful? I love it. And the coast is just gorgeous. Glad you got to go!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Jess has a blog! I am going to follow you now! I am so glad you came to my wedding. I wish I could have hung out with you guys longer though! Maybe helped you not get lost! Haha. Love you lots!
ReplyDelete