Monday, June 21, 2010
This past weekend my fiance's family ran in the Ragnar Relay, a 188 mile race, and there are twelve people on the team. Yeah, 188 miles... crazy! The race starts in Logan and ends in Park City, Utah. Isaac and I didn't run, but we went up to Park City on Saturday to see the team finish the race! It was SO awesome to see them finally cross the finish line! It would actually be really neat to participate in a race like that... what an accomplishment! Isaac's mom wants the whole family to train for it next year, and I'm game. I mean, I might have to start training like now in order to be able to run that much, but ya know:) I think it really would be an awesome experience though.
I had family in town this weekend! My aunt and uncle and cousins brought their daughter out to college. So Isaac and I met up with them and had dinner and just hung out for a while... it was great!! Anytime I see family, it's like a little piece of home for me, and I love it! I have such a wonderful family including my future in-laws and their family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment