Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Okee dokee... so I haven't blogged in a while, but here's what been goin down:

On Saturday, I went to Salt Lake to the Family History Library to search for one of my ancestors. It was for an assignment for my Family History Class. It was pretty cool because I found my great Granddaddy and his family on a cencus record! My journey up to Salt Lake was interesting though. So I got to Salt Lake just fine, but somehow I got lost IN Salt Lake. I didn't know where the heck I was or how to find Temple Square (even though I've been there quite a few times and have no clue how I got so lost). So I drove around for almost an HOUR in Salt Lake, and only until I asked two different people for directions did I find my way. So all was well!




SO after I got done at the library, I went to Isaac's football practice in the stadium!! It was really fun to watch! He did so well, and I was so proud of him:) He was livin' the dream!! YAY Isaac!
Later on Saturday, me and Isaac went SWIMMING! I couldn't believe it was hot enough! But Saturday was such a perfect sunny and beautiful day! We went swimming in my apartment complex's pool. It was so fun! I hadn't been swimming in forever! And if we got cold in the pool, we would just jump out and hop in the hot tub.... ahhhh:)
After that we went and ate at Bajios. YUM! It was amazing! I love Bajios! I got nachos with all the fixins! Mmmmm:)
Then we headed over to babysit our friend's little kiddies:) We watched Star Wars and had a merry old time!
Okay so lately I've been doing Jillian Michaels exercise video with Cheryl, and it is kicking my behind for sure! It's such an awesome workout though because it works ALL the different muscles in your body. It combines cardio with strength training.... I'm definitely breathing in like twenty times the amount of normal oxygen when I'm through with that beast of a workout. But it's good for me, and I feel very accomplished afterwards:) Jillian keeps telling me that if I want a twenty minute workout that's gonna produce results, then there's no fooling around. She says, "I want you to feel like you're gonna die!" No worries Jillian... I do.
Now, I'm going to go study for my finals... everyone should be jealous.

2 comments:

  1. So fun! That's so cool that you found Granddaddy's family on a census. Yay! And I'm jealous about the swimming: to cold here plus it snowed five inches in Rexburg yesterday. :(

    I ordered Jillian Michaels' video last week!! I'm still waiting for it to get here. I can't wait! It's so hard core!!

    Love you much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! We'll have to make sure each other does the workouts consistently:) And then when I come visit you, we'll do them together!!

    ReplyDelete