Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Today was a great day!!!! School was, well ya know... School:) Work was pretty good. I then I went to Isaac's house:) That was GRRReat!!! I gave him a haircut. He's such a handsome man:) well now I am here at school helping with makeup for a play. In reality I'm just sitting around until someone tells me they need help. It looks like most of the actors do their own makeup anyway, so I just kinda sit around. I mean, I'm not complaining or anything. More time for homework (AKA blogging)... well anyways, I'm wearing my hair in pig tails right now:) bringing out the little kid in me so to speak, so great!
Oh, okay so I have to do character makeup for my final class project. It can be a character from a play or movie. And it has to be pretty intense. So I was thinking either the wicked witch from snow white or the wicked queen from Sleeping Beauty. I'm not sure which one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment