Sunday, March 21, 2010

a FABULOUS weekend!!



Yesterday was so GREAT! I spent the day with Isaac! We went goony golfing (more commonly know as miniature golfing... at least that's what everyone tells me it's called) and we went to see Alice in wonderland and then we went to Salt Lake and ate dinner in The Garden Restaurant on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building! It was such good food! Then we walked around and enjoyed Temple Square. I love Temple square, it sooooo beautiful! I had such a fun time! Well, all I have to say is today was also A GREAT DAY! We had wonderful church meetings today. And I went over to Isaac's house and ate a wonderful dinner!! His family is awesome! I love spending time with them:) Now I'm home with my roommates watching Anne of Green Gables! What can I say... it's just been a GREAT DAY. THE END.


No comments:

Post a Comment