Life at Present:
First of all let me just say that I am married to the most amazing man in the universe! I LOVE LOVE LOVE him and married life, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. And I love having my husband there as my constant companion. It's the best! Our wedding was absolutely wonderful and beautiful. We had alot of family and friends there with us to celebrate our special day.










We have a baby boy on the way! We couldn't be more thrilled. I've been really blessed to have a awesome pregnancy. I feel great (although getting kicked in the ribs isn't all that pleasant). But hey, who can blame the little guy for wanting to stretch in such cramped quarters? I don't. But we are so excited to meet this new little addition to our family!


Yeah! Welcome back to the blogging world. I need you to post more often so I know what the heck you're up to. I miss you tons! I can't wait for our babies to be here! :)
ReplyDeleteI love all your fun pictures! Congrats on your marriage and your new baby. Exciting! Can't wait to see pics of your little guy when he arrives. Good luck with the last stretch of your pregnancy, he'll be in your arms before you know it.
ReplyDelete